Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Licensed Gas contractor
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toying with the idea of changing my logo to something that might me more noticeable/memorable. However not sure if it's too childish and would make me seem unprofessional. Here are a few out takes on what I was considering.

Attachments

·
Joseph A. Capece
1,811 Posts
Ya, a little too cartooney for me. Think you should have black vehicles wrapped with blue flames like this. You can keep your original logo but have a black background :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
I might consider branding yourself as GPS with a nice logo made with that.

Everyone will remember the company whos name is gps.

·
Theological Carpenter
78 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of changing my logo to something that might me more noticeable/memorable. However not sure if it's too childish and would make me seem unprofessional. Here are a few out takes on what I was considering.
In my opinion the font is what makes it look unprofessional. The fireman could maybe be less... exuberant. There's a plumber around here witha rubber duck for his logo, and an HVAC with a teddy bear, and they are pretty big - so 'cute' doesn't have to mean unprofessional. I don't think the logo suffers from cuteness - it suffers from being slightly goofy. That being said, it's definitely more attention getting than your current logo.

·
Licensed Gas contractor
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, a little too cartooney for me. Think you should have black vehicles wrapped with blue flames like this. You can keep your original logo but have a black background :thumbsup:

Another company in town that does fireplaces has a van wrapped like that.

·
Licensed Gas contractor
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my opinion the font is what makes it look unprofessional. The fireman could maybe be less... exuberant. There's a plumber around here witha rubber duck for his logo, and an HVAC with a teddy bear, and they are pretty big - so 'cute' doesn't have to mean unprofessional. I don't think the logo suffers from cuteness - it suffers from being slightly goofy. That being said, it's definitely more attention getting than your current logo.
I was looking for one with his hands on his hips so he looks a bit more "sincere", :laughing:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts