Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
enoch said:
Now I can stay in the area and relay the info while it's still hot saving lot of time and grumbling from the crew. I strongly suggest that any foreman who want to increase their efficiency and productivity get on-board and check out this service. You'll be sorry you didn't when you see te competition using it and laughing at you for time and effort wasted!
LOL. You are pathetically clueless. I doubt you've spent more than ten minutes on any one jobsite (you probably spent 8 minutes bothering someone who was trying to work). Somebody please pull this AD.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
The competition laughs at me all the time, I'm used to it. If that wasn't the case though I would have bought your service since you did such a fine job selling it to me. Thanks for letting us know such a piece of ******************** service exists. I will file it away in my brain so I can cut the next telemarketer short if they start talking about it.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Wow...I just sighned up and saved 2.3 million on the first hour.

Now would some one please call the nurse and pass me the bed pan...I think I just $hit myself.

I aint right. Sumtin wong.

Bob

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
Wow...I just sighned up and saved 2.3 million on the first hour.
lmao :cheesygri :cheesygri

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
On second thought, I took a look at it. Eunic - please contact me to purchase the program.

I want 2 of them.

One to s-h-i-t on.

And the other to cover it up with!

He He!

Pass dat bed pan over this way Bob!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts