Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,212 Posts
Don't know what you have going on Mike, but there's no way I know of that the name change would have caused it.

Did you maybe do something in Tapatalk to change your login name which resulted in mad app disease?

·
GC/carpenter
40,969 Posts
I haven't had a thanks button since the name change. Neither on tapatalk nor the web view.

Mike.

·
Hair Splitter
18,322 Posts
My wife needs to know why you two changed your names.
Long story. I hate my company name. My brother and his wife actually started it. I joined in a few months after as his partner. I couldn't stand his wife so I bought them out. Since I had invested so much money in a website and marketing I kept the name. So when I joined here, I just used an abbreviated version of the company name.

A few years back Carl built my site, I bought a new domain (tntrenovate.com) which better described what we do and have been tinkering with changing it here.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Don't know what you have going on Mike, but there's no way I know of that the name change would have caused it.

Did you maybe do something in Tapatalk to change your login name which resulted in mad app disease?
Yeah, Tapatalk isn't something we have control of.

Reactions: Calidecks

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts
Gotta say it...

I'd be pretty hesitant about hiring a guy who does renovations with TNT. :laughing:
It does bring to mind Edgar Montrose from the Red Green Show.

KABOOM !

PS: I liked Edgar.

Attachments

Reactions: Tinstaafl

·
Hair Splitter
18,322 Posts

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Gentle Reminder For All Of Us

This thread is in our support section so please don't use it for chatting as it creates an alert notice/ticket for every comment.

Reactions: Calidecks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you please change my name to “ezodesign”?

I mistakenly put an extra e between.

Gentle Reminder For All Of Us

This thread is in our support section so please don't use it for chatting as it creates an alert notice/ticket for every comment.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts