Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR available for qualifying your company. Looking for a WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS who needs a qualifier. I have 34 years experience and Bachelor's Degree related to construction business. I am experienced in commercial and residential remodeling and renovations. I won't just rubber stamp construction as a Qualifying Agent. I will inspect the job sites to ensure that new construction, changes, or repairs comply with local and national building codes and ordinances, and contract specifications. If someone is interested, please E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
State Certified General Contractor interested in qualifying legitimate business.
Looking for a WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS or New Venture who needs a qualifier. I have 34 years experience and Bachelor's Degree related to construction business. I am experienced in commercial and residential remodeling and renovations. I will inspect the job sites to ensure that new construction, changes, or repairs comply with local and national building codes and ordinances, and contract specifications. My company is based in West palm Beach, Florida, and I can qualify a company anywhere in the state of Florida.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
so inspecting job site in the panhandle will not be a problem, you will only need to c/k local building codes, cause here in fl we dont care about national codes, (not to many hurricanes in montana),

·
Registered
2 Posts
State Certified General Contractor interested in qualifying legitimate business.
Looking for a WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS or New Venture who needs a qualifier. I have 34 years experience and Bachelor's Degree related to construction business. I am experienced in commercial and residential remodeling and renovations. I will inspect the job sites to ensure that new construction, changes, or repairs comply with local and national building codes and ordinances, and contract specifications. My company is based in West palm Beach, Florida, and I can qualify a company anywhere in the state of Florida.
:thumbsup:
Hey there, I'm looking for a qualifier ASAP. I'm located in Hernando but I do business across Central Florida. Please give me a call at your convenience to discuss the possibility of working together. Feel free to call nights or weekends also. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Alex
727-481-7488

·
Registered
308 Posts
This stuff just blows my mind...I have been approached too many times to qualify businesses in Florida..no way do I put my license on the line for anyone.
I can understand that sometimes a national company is building a store in Florida and they have a style and builders they are comfortable with..completely different scenario.
Down here passing the GC test is the easy part..can you pass the background check?..ever been arrested?..any liens?..filed bankruptcy?.electronic fingerprints?..good luck finding someone who can answer no to all of these questions..if they can..why do they need you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This stuff just blows my mind...I have been approached too many times to qualify businesses in Florida..no way do I put my license on the line for anyone.
I can understand that sometimes a national company is building a store in Florida and they have a style and builders they are comfortable with..completely different scenario.
Down here passing the GC test is the easy part..can you pass the background check?..ever been arrested?..any liens?..filed bankruptcy?.electronic fingerprints?..good luck finding someone who can answer no to all of these questions..if they can..why do they need you?
It sounds like you or someone you know was burned and I'm sorry to hear that. However, not everyone who needs a qualifier is a criminal. I passed the test with flying colors, passed the background check (also with flying colors), never been arrested, no liens, no bankruptcy, fingerprints submitted and accepted.

My problem is the board does not recognize my experience. They only accept experience working on projects built from the ground up. Remodels, renovations, additions, experience on those projects does not count towards the requirement in Florida and that's where I have experience. I already own a successful business so I can close it down and go manage projects for someone else for 3 years....or I can find a qualifier. That doesn't seem "mind blowing" to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still looking for a company to qualifier?

Hi, my name is Lawrence. I'm in the Tampa Bay area which is my market.

I'm looking to build a ground up commercial/res specialty artisan general contracting company. I have vast experience.

Lemme know,

Larry

386 878 9408

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Florida State Certified GC Qualifier Available

Looking for a well established business who needs a qualifier. I have 30 years experience and Bachelor's Degree related to construction business. I am experienced in commercial and residential remodeling and renovations. My company is based in South Florida, and I can qualify a company anywhere in the state of Florida.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is larry i am part owner of a small company call crone design build we are trying to get qualifyedin fl im a field guy and estimater my other gentleman is out lead engineer he name is david if u would give us a call 7273641276 we already have a roofing qualifyer and electric we wanna go big the skys the limit ty for reading hope to hear from u soon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
General Contractor Qualifier To Qualify Your Business

I am CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR in South Florida. I am looking for a position as a Qualifying Agent for a company. I have 30 years experience. I am experienced in commercial and residential building, remodeling and renovations. If someone is interested, please contact me contact me @ 561-628-0179 or [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
General Contractor Qualifying Agent for your business

I am CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR in South Florida. I am looking for a position as a Qualifying Agent for a company. I have 30 years experience. I am experienced in commercial and residential building, remodeling and renovations. If someone is interested, please contact me contact me @ 561-628-0179 or [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts