Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Classic Electric L.L.C., a licensed and insured electrical contractor, is looking to work on residential/ commercial rehabilitation and/ or renovation projects in the central New Jersey area.

Call 1-732-770-1437
License # 16557
519 Jackson Avenue
Rahway, NJ, 07065

Email: [email protected]

·
Banned
3,431 Posts
Mag get your website up and running, around here if your not on the web you have to do CL and all sorts of crappy marketing.

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...would you be willing to travel to Lebanon/Clinton for smaller jobs here and there. I am looking for a good sparky to use on small jobs. I don't have anything going right now where I need one, but if you are interested I will keep you in mind.
Yes, I would definitely travel to Clinton for a days work. I have a job to finish up in Hampton township actually that should be coming up shortly. All of my contact information is on my website but just in case: [email protected]. And of course some of the contractors here are familiar with my work and my contributions to this website for the past 3 years so you are getting a very good electrician. :thumbsup:

Celtic, I am having my website overhauled by a pro, complete with SEO. :thumbup:

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
Yes, I would definitely travel to Clinton for a days work. I have a job to finish up in Hampton township actually that should be coming up shortly. All of my contact information is on my website but just in case: [email protected]. And of course some of the contractors here are familiar with my work and my contributions to this website for the past 3 years so you are getting a very good electrician. :thumbsup:

Celtic, I am having my website overhauled by a pro, complete with SEO. :thumbup:

I have you listed in my contacts now. I am not sure when and where I might need you but your on the list now. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts