Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CITY DECKS INC said:
I use messmers on cedar ipe and even pt. jon jon will tell you twp. either one is top notch with no problems. you forgot to post picts of whats packed in you sustainers.
I will grab them in the morning. Had a hectic week. Systainers have come crashing down twice thus week due to crappy bungee cords snapping. Thought they were gonna be busted up bad but they held up really well.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I will grab them in the morning. Had a hectic week. Systainers have come crashing down twice thus week due to crappy bungee cords snapping. Thought they were gonna be busted up bad but they held up really well.

is that pergola you chatted with me a while back. it's probably grayed out by now? light sanding 100 grit with vac of course you don't want to breath that stuff or get it all over the place.
i had a feeling that was going to happen. you need to set it up like this

http://www.thisiscarpentry.com/2011/07/15/van-racking/

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
You should copy Craig's trailer setup.

Or do you lack the tools to make the shelves? :laughing:

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CITY DECKS INC said:
is that pergola you chatted with me a while back. it's probably grayed out by now? light sanding 100 grit with vac of course you don't want to breath that stuff or get it all over the place.
i had a feeling that was going to happen. you need to set it up like this

http://www.thisiscarpentry.com/2011/07/15/van-racking/
I couldn't get 1/4 of my tools into that setup lol

Yeah that pergola I have only just got round to starting. Been slammed. The 12mm dominos worked a treat. The whole thing ended up within 1mm tolerances so it slotted together perfectly. I cut some material the wrong length on the last peice so have to go back tomorrow to finish it up.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I couldn't get 1/4 of my tools into that setup lol

Yeah that pergola I have only just got round to starting. Been slammed. The 12mm dominos worked a treat. The whole thing ended up within 1mm tolerances so it slotted together perfectly. I cut some material the wrong length on the last peice so have to go back tomorrow to finish it up.

i have cpl of small doors to make and just ordered more 8x50 sypas. might use on the few pergolas i have lined up.

it's the shelves with dowels not the truck which you have to admit is a nice set up. or maybe vertical walls with out shelves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts