Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a double 2"x4" cast iron cabinet radiator that was leaking from the push nipples. I took the entire unit apart and replaced all the push nipples and tie bolts. When i went to test it i noticed a a small leak from what looks like a pin hole in one of the end sections. It was not leaking from there before so i guess i shook it loose while flushing it out and wire brushing it.

So now i need a new end section. I know they still make this exact unit because i have seen them in new installations. Short of buying another complete unit is there a place that stocks these end sections. if not then any suggestions on where to order a whole unit.



1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.