Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Havn't tried form liners but I can imagine the additional cost would be great. Form liners is something I would like to get into though. Thanks for bringing that up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Awesome pictures thank you! That wall looks good for sure. A wall that higher is hard to do with my process. You basically need to make a cold joint because you would have to do it in 2-3 layers in order to carve the concrete. I suppose, if you had enough people, you could do it in one pour but yikes that would be hard.

They must have used form liners for that wall. Form liners look great, especially when everything is colored. Once I start to get more contracts and get more money I may invest in form liners. I don't even know how they really go together since I have never seen them in person.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I see lots of walls that were built with form liners but the concrete is never stained. Its very rare I see concrete walls that are stained. It changes everything.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
What you do in the winter?
Well I don't plow. I usually try to make as much as I can to sustain me through the winter. If I don't than I find a full time job some where for the winter. I am not as big as I would like to be yet, my company is still new so I know it will get better with time.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts