Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Hello. My name is Tandrea and I live in Illinois.

I am looking for a skilled carpenter in the midwest (michigan, illinois, wisconsin or minnesota) to build a hot dog cart using a plan by E-Z Built Hot Dog Carts. If you do a google search for "E-Z Built Hot Dog Carts" you will find the website. Open the website and please scroll down the page to view carts built by Jim Steffens (the orange and white carts). I would like a similar cart.

I can purchase all materials and or provide the funds for materials. I would like to have the cart built by July 15th. The plan states that estimated construction time is 2-3 days.

If you know of anyone who can build, please contact me at

Thank you

·
Banned
917 Posts
Hello. My name is Tandrea and I live in Illinois.

I am looking for a skilled carpenter in the midwest (michigan, illinois, wisconsin or minnesota) to build a hot dog cart using a plan by E-Z Built Hot Dog Carts. If you do a google search for "E-Z Built Hot Dog Carts" you will find the website. Open the website and please scroll down the page to view carts built by Jim Steffens (the orange and white carts). I would like a similar cart.

I can purchase all materials and or provide the funds for materials. I would like to have the cart built by July 15th. The plan states that estimated construction time is 2-3 days.

If you know of anyone who can build, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you
Sorry, wrong site, nobody here builds hotdog carts. Too high tech for this crowd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.