Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been an union carpenter for 14 years doing metal framing, drywall, acoustical ceilings, doors(Frames and hardware), FRP, and some trim.

I'll take union or non-union. I've been with the same company for 12 of my 14 years. I'll work anywhere in the Chicago area, including northwest Indiana and southern Wisconsin. Also, I own 2 lasers.

I'm willing to give up my union benefits if I can get on with a non-union contractor. In other words, I won't leave if union work picks up.

My e-mail- [email protected]

·
Carpe Diem
20,742 Posts
I've been an union carpenter for 14 years doing metal framing, drywall, acoustical ceilings, doors(Frames and hardware), FRP, and some trim.

I'll take union or non-union. I've been with the same company for 12 of my 14 years. I'll work anywhere in the Chicago area, including northwest Indiana and southern Wisconsin. Also, I own 2 lasers.

I'm willing to give up my union benefits if I can get on with a non-union contractor. In other words, I won't leave if union work picks up.

My e-mail- [email protected]

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:. I know a lot of the commercial union stuff, especially downtown, is drying up. I know a union electrician that has worked steadily for 5 years. He just told me after his current job finishes, there's nothing out there. One of the largest GCs around told him, he's going on a 3 month vacation because there's just no work.

Hang in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts