Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I am waiting on my application to be completed by the California State Contractors License Board. I held a plumbing contractors license for a few years, but let it expire when I started working for another company during the recession. Therefore, this is considered a new application.
My question is that it has just come up as "APP TO SUP II FOR REVIEW". I don't know if this is the norm, so I am wondering if it could be being review due to my criminal record (nothing major-driving on a suspended license, a very old DUI) or if it would be to verify my experience. If anyone else has had this issue and could explain it, I would be grateful.
Thank you,
Ruben

·
Registered
346 Posts
think that is just what they do. mine said the same several months ago. first said "APPLICATION RECEIVED", then "PRINTED ACKNLDGMNT LTTR TO APPLCNT", then "APP TO SUP II FOR REVIEW". next you will probably get a "REVIEW CRITICAL CLASS"

been what seems like an eternity, and they drag ass to no end...but we are at their snail paced mercy....

passed both the gen b trade exam and the law exam, on jan 9. still waiting for them to finish this ordeal....mind you, first submitted the app aug 6, 2013. be prepared to hang out and wait...

But for the best info....california license guru? will be your guy. look for him in the forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts