Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
General Contractor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know where I can find software to design cabinets/furniture. My fingers hurt from late night drawings.I need to start at "101" as I know nothing about computer design.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cabinet Software

JohnV said:
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know where I can find software to design cabinets/furniture. My fingers hurt from late night drawings.I need to start at "101" as I know nothing about computer design.
Hey,
I checked Google search and there are many links! ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rich,

Have you used the suppliers in ecabinet? I've got the software but I haven't spent the time to really look at it. It's an interesting concept though..

·
General Contractor
1,035 Posts
No I haven't yet - I don't do enough volume to make it worth it IMO. Everytime I update the program though - it seems like they are getting more and more vendors to participate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cabinet software

Hi Guys, I've been a cabinet manufacturer for 18 years and for a lot of years I didn't think I needed a software program (did it the old fashioned way) but tried Cabinet Vision worst tech support i've ever had to deal with and you had to buy extra keys to run on additional computers ($700) $6000 down the drain tried that free one tech support non-existant they want you to travel to a city they are in to get training. I am currently using Cabinet 123 Software good tech support and the price was right. But the thing that made me decide to buy software is that now customers are wanting computer drawings, fine with me if my competors don't want to put out the $$ for it. My shop is 2500 sq. ft. and 2 employees plus myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts