Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Calif Licensing Expert
2,041 Posts
Here's the scoop...

GL.. asked answered.

W/C is only required if you have EMPLOYEES. Officers slash share holders are NOT employees. So if you are a sole owner, partnership or corp you only need W/C if you have employees.

The other stuff about subs..... not my forte. :)

Note... if you have a C-39 Roofing license W/C is required whether you have employees or not. :thumbsup:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts