Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a growing firm that has perpetually had trouble with our business processes. We are now at the point where I absolutely need to codify purchase orders, change orders, proposals, invoicing, and just about every other process.

Does anyone have a book, manual, or other resource you can recommend I use to design and implement these processes? I am sure every other successful business in our industry has had experiences like mine, what did you do to address them?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
Risk Advisor
18 Posts
We are a growing firm that has perpetually had trouble with our business processes. We are now at the point where I absolutely need to codify purchase orders, change orders, proposals, invoicing, and just about every other process.

Does anyone have a book, manual, or other resource you can recommend I use to design and implement these processes? I am sure every other successful business in our industry has had experiences like mine, what did you do to address them?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Hire the best person you can afford with experience doing these procedures. There is a large pool of available applicants that have been laid off by their previous employer in the construction industry, that are willing and capable of working for less, as long as there is an opportunity for growth. Check linkedin.com and monster.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts