Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what, if any, business journals or magazines you guys read that you find helpful. Do you get a free subscription to any of them for being a contractor? Please share if you do.

Three of them that I get free are Qualified Remodeler, Residential Design & Build, and Kitchen & Bath Design News. To subscribe, you can go to www.qualifiedremodeler.com, www.dbbonline.com and www.kbdn.net.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I pay for builder and journal of light construction.I get free Q.R.,remodeling,metal roofing,custom home,and just got free sub for k.b.design news.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Fine Homebuilding, Handyman magazine, Walls & Celings, Rocky Mountain Construction, Deck Builder, Professional Remodeler, Stone Insdustry, Professional Builder, Custom Homes, Business 2.0... and probably at least a half dozen more I can't think of right now.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I work so far out of the box that I should write a mag. I do get TOH, but do not plan on renewing it. Not enough info anymore.
If you read enough rags, you will find that the same info is repeated. I carry over boat construction techniques to home building. This is one of my niches and I'm not passing this one on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts