Have Trowel, Do travel
909 Posts
call me anytime,
for you's, I'll make house calls
Font Text Logo Brand

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
There is nothing wrong with it, I think it looks good...but then again my card is kinda plain.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
griz said:
Hey Kam, It just doesn't look very professional. If I had that card in a stack I'd toss it just because of the way it looks.
Maybe my "simple" is your "unprofessional".

I don't know under what circumstance I'll need my business cards to wow anyone. Just need people who ask for it, to have all of my proper contact info.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts

I don't know under what circumstance I'll need my business cards to wow anyone. Just need people who ask for it, to have all of my proper contact info.
Look give Griz a break, his card is vastly superior:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,787 Posts

I will opt for simple everytime.

IMO, what bothers me about your card is the lower case "i". Again my opinion it would look better without the little house & waft of smoke.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I will opt for simple everytime.

IMO, what bothers me about your card is the lower case "i". Again my opinion it would look better without the little house & waft of smoke.
Yeah the lower case I worked out poorly for Apple's products.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
griz said:
I will opt for simple everytime. IMO, what bothers me about your card is the lower case "i". Again my opinion it would look better without the little house & waft of smoke.
Inner10 said:
Yeah the lower case I worked out poorly for Apple's products.
I agree with you both. Regret my company name everytime I see it. But stuck, for now, with it.

I'm appreciating the feedback though guys, thank you.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts