2 laborers
2 flag men
1 skid steer with operator

need to have liability and workers comp
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have a 5 man crew with a bucket truck, tractor w/ grapple, dump truck, dump trailer, chainsaws. We are licensed and insured by workmen's comp. and general liability. We are located 20 mi. south of Murray, KY.
What is the pay scale for a crew of our size?

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
we need 3 man bucket truck crews to work in Kentucky
1 driver/ operator with chainsaw
2 ground men with chainsaws
we are paying $700.00 per day per crew
1 day is up to 12 hrs
must have liability and workers comp insurance
please respond to
[email protected]
we are also looking for bobcat/loaders with operator
$350.00 per day

Crack-Heads will work for this rate.................For one day! Lotsa luck finding them the next day!!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
$700 /12hrs=58.33 per hr /3 men =19.44 per man per hour economy is bad but not that bad I can stay home and go broke no need to go work at it

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
$700 /12hrs=58.33 per hr /3 men =19.44 per man per hour economy is bad but not that bad I can stay home and go broke no need to go work at it
?????

Less than $8.00 per hour. NOT including initial Gas expenditure overhead getting to Kentucky.

Insurance, W/C, Truck Insurance, yadda, yadda, yadda.

More like $5.50 per man-hour

·
Money Changer
804 Posts
we need 3 man bucket truck crews to work in Kentucky
1 driver/ operator with chainsaw
2 ground men with chainsaws
we are paying $700.00 per day per crew
1 day is up to 12 hrs
must have liability and workers comp insurance
please respond to
[email protected]
we are also looking for bobcat/loaders with operator
$350.00 per day

I think I wanna throw up :sick:

·
improving homes
1,034 Posts
$300 bucks is supposed to pay 8 guys and their benefits plus workman comp and liability. And they have to have their own bucket truck and bobcat and pay for travel? Good Luck finding anyone to work for you while you bank all the profit. Times are tough for people and sounds like you're trying to take advantage of them. I suppose you want them to work more than 40 hours a week for that price to.

Tell you what i'll come down there with seven of my buddies and work for 300 bucks an hour IF you pay my insurance, work comp, hotel, travel, food allowence, supply the bucket truck and bobcat and all fuel for the job and any tools we will need like the chainsaws mentioned. But only for 5 eight hour days a week, we will work 16 hour days if you want but anything over 8 is 450 an hour. Let me know if your interested.

·
improving homes
1,034 Posts
This guy is from Florida and is going to be sitting on his azz at home while he is cashing checks for other peoples work in the cold. This guy is an idiot and I hope he gets screwed in this deal somehow for taking advantage of people in hard times. I just posted in his other post about this same issue. It's probably some guy that doesn't have any insurance or anything and just wants to be a middle man and make some quick cash.

If his wife is hot and then I will supply the crew, insurance, equipment for the job and he can go there and make sure the guys do everything to his liking and i'll keep his wife company for 300 bucks an hour. Only if she is good looking, then that might be an alright deal. Vacation at his house in florida with his wife while he is in the cold babysitting the guys!

·
Professional Instigator
6,872 Posts
$300 bucks is supposed to pay 8 guys and their benefits plus workman comp and liability. And they have to have their own bucket truck and bobcat and pay for travel? Good Luck finding anyone to work for you while you bank all the profit. Times are tough for people and sounds like you're trying to take advantage of them. I suppose you want them to work more than 40 hours a week for that price to.

Tell you what i'll come down there with seven of my buddies and work for 300 bucks an hour IF you pay my insurance, work comp, hotel, travel, food allowence, supply the bucket truck and bobcat and all fuel for the job and any tools we will need like the chainsaws mentioned. But only for 5 eight hour days a week, we will work 16 hour days if you want but anything over 8 is 450 an hour. Let me know if your interested.
The sad part is his email box if probably full by now:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
king1-3524

We have a 5 man crew with a bucket truck, tractor w/ grapple, dump truck, dump trailer, chainsaws. We are licensed and insured by workmen's comp. and general liability. We are located 20 mi. south of Murray, KY.
What is the pay scale for a crew of our size?
please contact me via email to discuss

1 - 20 of 31 Posts