Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling:BRAND NEW NEVER USED OR OPENED...14" MK BX-4 Masonry Saw W/Brand New Table :This item is for pick up onlyBX-4 Features:•Portable and lightweight•Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut•Easy to grip nylon handle with built-in lockable trigger switch•Water misting dust control system•Plastic dust collection pan•Replaceable dust filter •Built-in table lock•Spring-loaded, adjustable height cutting head•Heavy-duty cast aluminum rolling conveyor cart•14" dry cutting diamond blade•One-year warrantyMotorElectricPower1-3/4 HP, 120VAmps15Blade RPM3,500Blade Capacity14" (356mm)Arbor Size1" (25mm)Max. Material Size8" x 8" x 16"Depth of Cut5" (127mm)Length of Cut16"
Accessories Included with the BX-414" Dry Cutting Diamond BladeWater Tank (Misting Saw Only)
THIS ITEM IS FOR PICK-UP ONLY I WILL NOT SHIP LOCATED IN INLAND EMPIRE CALIFORNIA PLEASE CALL ME @ (951)570-4152 No Emails Thankyou
MK,Masonry,Concrete,Brick,Tile

Attachments

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
With only 2 of your 5 posts viewable and the other one selling new stuff what is the deal? Going out of business? Fell off a truck? How much?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Price is $750

Remember whoever purchases this item will be the 1st person to actually open the box!...Like i said its Brand New Unopened item.... Retails For lil over 1 Grand...Depends on where you Shop.....Also comes with a Brand New Stand that Im including it 2 is also Brand New in The Box and it retails for $200 by itself................This Item is for PICK UP ONLY PLEASE THANK YOU I CAN DELIVER WITHEN A REASONABLE DISTANCE.......$750

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Price is $750
Remember whoever purchases this item will be the 1st person to actually open the box!...Like i said its Brand New Unopened item.... Retails For lil over 1 Grand...Depends on where you Shop.....Also comes with a Brand New Stand that Im including it 2 is also Brand New in The Box and it retails for $175 by itself................This Item is for PICK UP ONLY PLEASE THANK YOU I CAN DELIVER WITHEN A REASONABLE DISTANCE.......$750

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Didn't you read my post?

Well if you read my post you would know that the item is BRAND NEW...If you purchased the item your more than welcome to open the box up take it out and plug her in before you would leave my house to make sure your more than satisfyed with your purchase.......This item is for PICK UP ONlY $750 willing to negotiate Thankyou

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
If you are in the trade, we welcome you as a contributing member....that said, this forum is not an online swap meet. If you joined only to sell your tools, perhaps you should try eBay or craigslist.

Closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.