Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a nice deal if anyone is interested and i can be paid through paypal or money order.i picked the items up as i was going to start a big job but that ended when i fell and broke my back and am now 100% totally disabled.so i have a brand new in the box hiitachi stick nail framer in the box and a brand new hitachi nv 45ab2 and it has the powerhead equipped.this increases the power of the gun to i found to be unbelievable ti they showed me one done already!!wow!!they use these alot for hardi plank and cement board siding and you will be amazed at the power.the gun was 229.00 and the power head was 179.00 directly from hitachi koki usa....you can call them for more info on this but the gun sell for 500.00 with the head adapter.i will sell both for 400.00 plus pay exact shipping cost which i will print on the label for assurance.you can email me at [email protected] for more info.i made another listing for this as i wanted the title to say what i had....i have other roofing tools such as a ton of duofast hammer tackers new and used as i repaired all my own stuff.

thanks and please be safe guys so you dont spend your days sitting around trying to sell your belonging to feed your family,if it happened to me it can happen to anyone and i have all my osha safety training cards....didnt save me from being a cripple.

best regards,

D4F:wheelchair:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i do....let me see if i can get them on here.i have more pics and can take any type pic you would like...you can also email me and i can send more pics and more pics of other items...only allowed 3 pics here..which is very kind as it takes up space but i will remove when someone buys as im sure by response that will happen soon.thanks for attempting or helping guys as going from a able body 45 year old to a cripple is very tough.and i will only take paypal as they offer buy and seller protection so its good for everyone.the powerhead adapter on the roofing gun is really something and only weighs about 2 extra ounces.i can take the head off to let anyone see what it looks like but im told it is THE TOOL for hardiplank installation and pure force on the roof.i also encourage anyone to call hitachi koki in geogia....ill get #1-800-706-7337 they can tell you all about this.they told me that the kit on the gun costs 179.00 to buy plus about 50.00 labor to install......although very easy to install and probably takes about 10 minutes.let me know if i can help anymore.

regards,

D4F

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts