Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here is a BPI accredited contractor? I am certified in BA and Envelope and was wondering what u get with your accredation as far as software and traqining, marketing materials, etc. Any info would b great

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chris,

I looked into that, and it appears that its a fee that you pay so you can advertise as an accredited contractor and be listed on their site. I find I can get as much out of my personal BA rating then I can for my company. Though I wouldn't mind having my company accredited;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Chris,

To add on to what luxbuildsmall said, I know many programs are offering deals where they only recommend BPI certified contractors. Also, depending on how you get your BPI Certification, other deals could be offered to you. For example, I know bpitrainingnow.com lets contractors be a part of the GD network...by enrolling in their Building Performance Institute Fast Track Training program, contractors will become part of our their network - offering a complementary sales lead and access to the GD converter. If you would like to know more, just visit the link I posted above. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts