Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Champion Thread Derailer
1,228 Posts
I guess I'm getting forgetful in my old age, the second post in that thread was mine!
I'd venture a guess it probably has something to do with the toxic waste leftover at the Union Carbide (Gaseous Diffusion Plant) plant in Paducah. Between what's left there and the emissions from Westvaco in Wickliffe, its a wonder folks in West Kentucky can even think at all! :jester:

Actually, I think this has something to do with what's wrong with me today, as I grew up in the area. :eek:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd venture a guess it probably has something to do with the toxic waste leftover at the Union Carbide (Gaseous Diffusion Plant) plant in Paducah. Between what's left there and the emissions from Westvaco in Wickliffe, its a wonder folks in West Kentucky can even think at all! :jester:

Actually, I think this has something to do with what's wrong with me today, as I grew up in the area. :eek:
I'm far enough away from Wickliffe that I can't smell it, thankfully! Where did you grow up, Jeff?

·
Champion Thread Derailer
1,228 Posts
I'm far enough away from Wickliffe that I can't smell it, thankfully! Where did you grow up, Jeff?
I actually grew up living in many different places all over West Tennessee and West Kentucky. Still have a lot of family in Fulton, KY/S. Fulton TN, and in Union City TN, as well as some in Hickman, Mayfield, Paducah, and Benton. I get back for a visit on occasion; however, its been a couple of years now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts