Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JumboJack for president!
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beware that the Bosch Wheelbarrow compressors are garbage. I spent about 1600 on mine and the regulators are crap. Model CGT8-65W. I thought it would be awesome with a Honda engine but the regulator is junk and the pressure valve won't stay closed.

·
JumboJack for president!
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the regulator sucks ya, the engine rocks it is a Honda. Bosch has no idea what is going on because they said the compressors are to new and they don't know what to do. I have to drive an hour and a half to a repair center because the centers around me are certified for electronics only not compressors or lasers. The guy i spoke to at a service center sounded awesome and he will check it out tuesday. The thing runs constant so the emergency valve kicks on every time the engine fires up to fill tanks. I used to love bosch i had bosch everything, but this compressor has been a nightmare. i should have waited until local places began to carry the compressors. I would love the compressor it has just given me to many problems to ever like it again.

·
JumboJack for president!
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
like my dad always used to say about cars. Never buy the first year new model. Wait a year or two to get all the bugs out. Then you are golden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.