Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has used the any of the new Bosch Rotary Lasers? Specifically, Bosch GRL145HV Rotary Laser with Fully-Automatic Leveling. Looking to purchase rotary level for framing, setting windows, grade, etc. Looks promising but I have not been able to find any reviews on the product due to it only being on the market 6 months or so. Also Looking at the Dewault non 18v battery powered laser as well if anyone has any info on this.

Thanks.

·
California Contractor
131 Posts
Wondering if anyone has used the any of the new Bosch Rotary Lasers? Specifically, Bosch GRL145HV Rotary Laser with Fully-Automatic Leveling. Looking to purchase rotary level for framing, setting windows, grade, etc. Looks promising but I have not been able to find any reviews on the product due to it only being on the market 6 months or so. Also Looking at the Dewault non 18v battery powered laser as well if anyone has any info on this.

Thanks.
I use the Porter Cable with sound system, its a great tool, before that I used the Stabila manual control No sound, one thing about this levels in general, they depreciate really fast, next year if you buy a modern one, they will drope in price very fast.

my first one a Stabila I got it for $750, nowadays it's worth is no more than $50 bucks... thus I recommend you if you can/want to buy a used one instead.

·
Full Service Renovations
1,318 Posts
I did not even see this post... I bought this unit about a year ago and have used it on several jobs. Great level..Very accurate.... my only complaint is that the auto self leveling is very sensitive. If you have it on the floor and someone walks near by it will re level itself... not a bad thing just annoying that it does it all the time. I found that if I use the litttle mounting shelf and hang it on the wall this does not happen as much. Over all I am happy with the purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts