Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
ProWallGuy said:
Pretty cool! :Thumbs:
Some chump kicks my radio down the stairs, and we're fighting.
Your post made me think that the demo had the radio roll down the stairs :thumbdown :cool:

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JustaFramer said:
Your post made me think that the demo had the radio roll down the stairs :thumbdown :cool:
Roll?
Did you click on Extreme Video?
That guy hucks it down the stairs!

I was :eek: when he started throwing it around the show room, but man....

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
I would hav gotten that radio if I had bosch cordless tools. Just waiting for Hitachi to make one now.

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
slickshift said:
Roll?
Did you click on Extreme Video?
That guy hucks it down the stairs!

I was :eek: when he started throwing it around the show room, but man....
Ok I watched it. My bad I had the little one in my hands when clicked the link.
That is one hell of a demo. I was planning on getting one but am now totally convinced the radio kicks :censored: .

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have one too. It's a great radio and makes for a great 4-way, the only drawback is that it is a little boxy and takes up some space, when space is tight. thumbs up though.

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
CogentRES said:
:thumbsup:

I hope they do.
I actually emailed Hitachi to ask them when they were going to produce one and the reply I got said they have one in the works that should be available in 2006. :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
DecksEtc said:
I actually emailed Hitachi to ask them when they were going to produce one and the reply I got said they have one in the works that should be available in 2006. :thumbup:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO shall I wait.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
DecksEtc said:

That will be great.

I think I am going to pick up the 18v Impact gun soon too.

·
The Deck Guy
3,126 Posts
If you're lookin' to buy the Bosch radio, I just picked one up a couple of weeks ago for $99 from www.cpotools.com

They are the Bosch recon tool dealer. I usually buy all my Bosch through them.

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
Shade guy said:
I heard Hitachi is made by Dewalt
That's not even CLOSE to being funny! Now, go sit in the corner until you're ready to come out and apologize...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dewalt pays other companies to make some of their tools- it is possible that Hitatchi makes tools for Dewalt of lesser quality and slaps Dewalts name on it-Plenty of tool companies do so. But its not Hitatchi thats the bad guy- its ********************ty Dewalt!

~Chris

·
Registered
262 Posts
old27 said:
I have one too. It's a great radio and makes for a great 4-way, the only drawback is that it is a little boxy and takes up some space, when space is tight. thumbs up though.

this radio has turned out to be a donkey. stay away.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts