Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply for the $12,500 Bond, I have bad credit due to personal financial problems I had so most companies won't even approve me.

I have an open Bond claim on my other license with HCC so I can't go with them, so I look for another company that works with people with bad credit. I know I will have to pay higher fees I already found one that is $2500 yearly fee + $2500 colleteral!!!

This is insane, did anyone had a similar situation or can recommend another company to work with? Also can I put the bond on my wife's name she has a Perfect credit (750+)

Thanks

·
Thom
4,137 Posts
It's seems you have already proven your incompetence, the sooner you find another line of work, the better off society will be. You're the reason why so many people dislike contractors.

·
Super Moderator
11,936 Posts
I have an open Bond claim on my other license with HCC
Care to elaborate on the specifics of that?

Also, as a matter of protocol on this site, please do an intro in the introductions section and fill out your profile more thoroughly.

Welcome to CT

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Is this a joke? You have an open bond claim, why is it open? If they have a claim that means that you lost in court and didn't pay the damages, correct?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha Ha we have a :jester: in town!

Although I appriciate good scense of humor (even some sarcasam) I would appriciate some comments that can help. I know having bad credit is not a plus but there must be a way to get bonded. If someone knows a company that can do it or even ways to get a bond even if your credit is bad I would appriciate it.

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Ha Ha we have a :jester: in town!

Although I appriciate good scense of humor (even some sarcasam) I would appriciate some comments that can help. I know having bad credit is not a plus but there must be a way to get bonded. If someone knows a company that can do it or even ways to get a bond even if your credit is bad I would appriciate it.
You're right, there is a way to get bonded. It's called ponying up your own money.

You don't have bad credit, you have NO credit. We are in a recession where people with EXCELLENT credit are having a hard time getting loans.

You might of missed my earlier, helpful comments about your inability to get a bond because of your bad credit. It's called....the facts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.