Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new! Never been in the water! 28 ft. ProSport catamaran w/225 hp 4-stroke Yamahas and MagicTilt trailer. Basic boat, no electronics. Has E-Tec outriggers and fold down tower.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pics

I'm working on it, out of time right now. I think this is how I did it before.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me if the new links work.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cole, I can move most types of files but this pic deal has me baffled. Everything that I have tried seems to work once or twice and then fails. All was much simpler when I had PhotoShop. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this, any help would be appreciated.
I'm using a Kodak camera and EasyShare software. I can get photos into My Photos and upload them to sites after that, I am obviously lost.

·
Knight of Ni!
93 Posts
Hey doc, try it my way. can you spell easy? Do it thusly.

Scroll down to "manage attachments"
find your pic in whatever file in your computer.
click on pic and click upload.
doesn't "preview" for me but it shows up after you submit.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
One more try.
http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0VA...KvPa7GV1g/000_0011.JPG?dc=4675525827404719595

If this doesn't work, I'm done until the next beer.
I posted 2 url's and only one shows up. What gives with this?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess that I finally managed to get a pic to work!

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Wow those are a couple of big motors on the back of your boat teetor. In the county i live in you see a lot of jet boats on the river. :Thumbs:

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
This may sound like a really stupid question but I know nothing about boats. Here in Wisconsin it isn't required reading ;)

Is that a boat you built Teetor? If not I would love to see some pictures of the boats you have built.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Humble, I could do that but I wouldn't. It is a ProSports, built in LA, that I was kind of forced to take in on tradeout.
If I had this 'pic' thing worked out, you would see a lot more of them. I have opened sites on Yahoo!, MSN, Kodak, zoomshare and a few others. I continue to have problems. I'm thinking that I have too much protection. The other thought is that there is an idiot at the wheel.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
this may help with your image problems

Teetorbilt said:
Humble, I could do that but I wouldn't. It is a ProSports, built in LA, that I was kind of forced to take in on tradeout.
If I had this 'pic' thing worked out, you would see a lot more of them. I have opened sites on Yahoo!, MSN, Kodak, zoomshare and a few others. I continue to have problems. I'm thinking that I have too much protection. The other thought is that there is an idiot at the wheel.

Check out >this< tutorial I found after a google search, I tried it and it seems pretty easy. You have to have the pictures you want hosted on your computer, then it gives you a convenient url or link to copy and paste into any forums or website.

P.S. disregard the olsen twins crap...

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll give it a try.....later. It's almost 11:00 and I still have to eat. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts