Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the Bluetooth?

I love mine...it's pretty handy to have.
Although I wonder if I will get Cancer sooner with it...

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Moving to computer/tech forum...

I've used bluetooth for a few things (sync my PDA) but I haven't gotten into those wireless headsets yet. Kind of looks like Star Trek to me ;)

You can do some cool things with it though. I wanted to get a bluetooth printer for my car so I didn't have to plug my USB cable into my laptop every time I wanted to print.

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
I have it on my laptop/printer combo. Works nice. It can be configured to swap files from my laptop to desktop, but I haven't set that up yet. Its too easy to load the info on a USB flash drive and swap it like that.

You'll probably get cancer right after they find the brain tumor behind your right ear from using a cell phone.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I used it for a while on my cel but "The lightest and most comfortable earpiece" was neither. Add another toy to the box in the closet.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
I have the bluetooth handsfree device for my cell phone. I like it. I hate having things in my pockets other than tools when I am working. Now as long as my cell is within 30', say at the bottom of my ladder, I don't have nearly as many missed calls when I am on the job.

Interesting antidote...

With my cell phone I can search for bluetooth devices withing 30'. A bar I frequent has iTunes on their laptop controlling the music for the bar. I can use my cell phone as a remote control for their laptop to change the songs I don't like. :rolleyes:

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
Humble Abode said:
Interesting antidote...

With my cell phone I can search for bluetooth devices withing 30'. A bar I frequent has iTunes on their laptop controlling the music for the bar. I can use my cell phone as a remote control for their laptop to change the songs I don't like. :rolleyes:
No more Milli Vanilli? :cheesygri

1 - 10 of 10 Posts