Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a fairly cheap bluetooth for a little while but it broke a while back. I have days where I spend time on the phone at work and would like to have one I can wear while on the jobsite so I can be more productive.

I'm on site working everyday, not office stuff, so it's hard to read reviews online and know what kinds hold up well. My last one didn't want to stay in my ear unless my head was straight up which meant it had lots of chances to fall out.

Any suggestions?

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
I got BlueAnt T1 Rugged Bluetooth Headset, had it for a few years, was washing my face last week and put it on the bumper and forgot about, got in the truck and drove off... just got the second set of same one.

Love this set and would highly recommend, now they went down in price, a few years ago I paid $80.
Has a waterproof cover, you can take it off when you go out, voice activated, etc :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
blue ant, call anounce, text anounce, speech to text, no looking or holding phone, just once in a while you look like your talking to your self.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I tried to wear one for a week and it annoys the hell out of me.

I have a jawbone icon.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I use the "Marque 2." Got it at Wal-mart. $50. The model is "M165" They also have a "M155" The reviews weren't as good as the M165. It does cost a little more though. Have been using is since Jan 1st. I have had no problems. For $50 I'll just replace it when it dies. The battery has about 7 hours of talk time. I usually only wear it when driving, but I find myself wearing it most all day because I forget about it. I only realize it's there when I scratch my ear.
It comes with 3 different sizes of rubber pieces to put in you ear. It also comes with a additional loop to go over the top of the ear. You will want to use the rubber piece that fits inside your ear. The sound quality is much lower if you take it off. I always use the loop as well. Charges up easy and quick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts