Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I got a question I'm a B license contractor and i wanted to know what do i need to do for pulling a permit for building a block wall, do i need the masonry license C-29 for it ? or i can pull the permit with my general B license.
Please advise.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.