Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

MANDAN, Im feeling very pissy tonight. I only have pics from my last few jobs. I have blasted and painted quite a few grain legs and grin bins. you have to keep posting If you want to talk. No more behind private stuff get it out there. PA

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

Mandan You screwed yourself on the lead job. That is in a place I never heard of. That my friend is the midwest. If you are from a small town you will never get caught. I bought a Eagle Eseay roll contaiment last year. Waste of time

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

Blastserve, I have no time on a hose today. Mandan needs to learn. post your jobs I dont have to find his jobs for him. I gave his last owner a tank job, There were three half millions in Ulen Mn, I also gave up Twinn Brooks ND, A 70' by 30' that was a good job too. He wants on, Sell it to me

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

I give up more jobs here on-line. Than I should. I know that most of you cant leave your day jobs. The jobs I post are the jobs that get you out of your day jobs. I have made it. I dont want to deal with chrome, but it is a company maker. I dont want it. Have after it I will post all info tomorro. P.S |Benny I want them pics. I will continue my proggresion of insults untill I Have them} Pa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.