Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

betterblast, what is that thing, a blast pot can be bought any day of the week for 650$ . A real 650 pound pot. mabey that is the reason you have to sell. I will tell it over and over a six hundred fiffty pound pot A 375 CFM compressor and the drive to do it. Ebay it right now a plastic system is going for 8500. The in order to make a company work you have to do the work NOW. I am not a prick just get it done

·
Banned
574 Posts
pandeson

I posted pics and came out honest about the kind of work we do. I dont think you are on the same page or even close to what I do every day of the week. You have never and from the sales of your equipment will even come close to what I do everyday. If anyone ever wants to make money in this trade you have to have thick skin and balls. To this day only bulldog has done it . I will never listen to winers.

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson

The end is here. I have been on blast talk and tried to apply what I know to the people. I have made millions in the abrasive blasting buisnuss. I have tried to help but, I have failed. I am done. My pics are being deleted and the rest of my Rants an Raves will be removed on monday by a a computer literate person. So good luck to all you boys who are smarter than panderson. the end is now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.