Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Thread Reading Aficionado
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up what you've got your eye on tomorrow and left see who ends up with the best deals!

As for me I'm on the hunt for the best deals for Milwaukee fuel branded stuff. After the afternoon madness of family coming over I now have time to sit back and check out what's gonna be some great buys and what aren't worth getting off the couch for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well since my shop-vac started making a horrible squealing noise and blowing smoke out of the exhaust, I'll be looking for a new vacuum.

It's not been a good month for tools, my miter saw also broke early this month and I couldn't afford to wait until black Friday to replace it.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Well since my shop-vac started making a horrible squealing noise and blowing smoke out of the exhaust, I'll be looking for a new vacuum.

It's not been a good month for tools, my miter saw also broke early this month and I couldn't afford to wait until black Friday to replace it.
I feel for you last month for me was awfull with needing to replace tools :sad:

Black friday tool for me is the Werner work platform $19 and change normal retail $45.00 wil buy 5 :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
44,112 Posts
Yup. Wanted that platform but can't get up there. Ordered online and by the time shipping and tax are introduced it $31

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I bought some more boxes. And a DW0811 laser. I had been using my old ryobi for like a decade, but it doesn't do a full vertical line (to layout floor studs/ceiling studs), and its a pain to try and setup my rotary for that purpose.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I just bought the Milwaukee M18 multi-tool (bare) for about $92 free shipping on Zoro.com Their posted prices seem a little high, but they have a promo code for 30% off. Good deal, I thought.

·
Part-Time Wannabe
31 Posts
I know what you mean about the high prices on Zoro.com. Most of their tools and stuff seem to be full MSRP or a little higher, but they always email me 25-30% off codes, so I stay on their mailing list.

Generally they seem high, but on some stuff they have genuinely the best prices. I bought a bunch of Leviton ML-2 plugs and connectors from them a while ago and they were waaaay cheaper than anyone else I could find, including the sellers on Amazon, so it's worth checking them when you are looking for a specific item.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Toolup has 3.0 M12 battery 2 pack for $69 plus $25 off if you spend over $100 on Milwaukee. Home Depot has the same price on the batteries.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts