Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
Unbuilder of Eyesores
1,797 Posts
Product Font Screenshot Logo Magenta

To protect my email address, I wasn't able to upload the email with the original links still active. Here is the "Click Here to Claim your Savings link:

And here is the "Plugin!" Link.

One of the plugins is EarthworkPro V3.

·
Registered
GC
336 Posts
I used the discounted gift card to get some tools that are on sale.

Bosch GCL 2-160 Laser Level
$149 sale price
$20 off discount code
BMSM_20F Off_Q4 BMSM_116983_1
$129 final price

Milwaukee Screwdriver Set (10-Piece)
$27.97

Milwaukee 25 ft. x 1.2 in. Compact Wide Blade Tape Measure (2-Pack)
$14.97

·
Hack
3,034 Posts

·
GC
203 Posts
I spent $3500 yesterday on tools. Several locations. At Lowes if you use Dewalt. Buy 2 batteries 5amp with charger for $199 get free tool up to $199. 10% off coupon or military applied it is $180.

I bought a Sink Bull for $1700.
Going to buy a pipe vise today.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
picked this up .this is some of the newest tech out there .small ,came with a battery . watched videos on the torque test channel .sure ought to have more hump then my old dewalt corded .
The big reason is I want to get some of dewalts flatpack batteries and I figured it made sense to get this tool in dewalt . the regular impact is also running a great price and it has very impressive reviews

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
18,689 Posts
I like and use Keen work boots-shoes.
On sale now,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
674 Posts
On sale now,,,,,,,,
Bought my first pair of Keen’s a few months ago. Best shoe-boot ever.

·
Super Moderator
10,743 Posts
On sale now,,,,,,,,
Just ordered a pair. Had Keen before and loved them. Used Rakuten to get an additional 12% off, also found code for $10 off.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts