Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To All,

Regarding the Black Beauty, we have 8 super sacks on skids and 9 skids with 100 LB Bags. Each pallet weighs 3000 LB for a total of 51000 LBS. We paid $0.20 per pound. I'm looking to just move it. We can even deliver it for a nominal fee. Let me know if you have anyone who may be interested.

Thanks,
Mike Masiero
732-674-3019

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're in Forked River, NJ 08731. The product is in Delaware, but we can arrange for delivery.

Thanks,

Mike Mas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A pallet is 3000 lbs in 100 lb bags or a super sack, I don't think my partner wants to split them only because their wrapped and sealed, but I will ck with him.

Just trying to get what was paided for them which is a great deal as the load was bought in bulk price. Price is .20 a lb or $600.00 a pallet , and it is Medium Grade.

Let me know if your interested and we can talk.

Thanks

·
Todd
848 Posts
not trying to ruin your sale but i drove straight to harsco wich is reed minerals and bought a super sack of medium grit for just over 400 bucks...i think you are a little high on your asking price.....sorry

·
Todd
848 Posts
sorry...my receipt folder is sitting right next to me and i checked...i paid 390 for a jumbo bag...sorry.what i suggest is selling the stuff local on craigslist in the city where it is located and maybe loose the shipping costs you are trying to recoop.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I can get Reed Mineral 30/60 for $285 per pallet in 100 pound bags. That is around 9.5 cents per pound. If you bought in Bulk then someone ripped you off. I would be shopping around next time. Not trying to down on you but the pricing of the material is really high.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the input, I'll ck with the guy in charge of the purchase to see if the pricing he gave me to post is correct.

The site was recommended by a buddy of mine, so I volinteered to post it, so try not to shoot the messenger.

As a side note this stuff needs to be moved, so who ever wants to make an offer they think is a deal, make an offer.

As it said in the first post, it just needs to be moved.

And if what you say is correct, which I'm sure it is, I doubt that he was ripped off and would guess the numbers posted are off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update on Black Beauty

To All,

Sorry for not posting sooner, the owner of the Black Beauty Material for sale was away and had is controller ck the numbers. The price he paid was nine cents a pound. He will take a reasonable offer lower, they just need to move it.

If interested call me at 732-674-3019 or email [email protected] .

Best Regards,

Mike Masiero

1 - 15 of 15 Posts