Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Billboards

5K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  BamBamm5144 
#1 ·
I have two billboards that are going to be going up for two months in two different parts of town. Turns out, they're a lot less costly than I first thought so I pulled the trigger on them. Although the purpose in the end is to get people to call, I know it's more for name recognition. With that said, I still need to have text on the billboard, best is 6 words or less (besides company name and phone number) and I don't have much of an idea what to say so that's the reason for this posting.

Who has a good idea?

#2 ·
Need Your Old Asphalt Roof Replaced?

Need Your Leaking Roof Repaired?

Ask About The 50 Year Shingle!

The Last Roofing Call You'll Make!

Your Local Waukesha Roofing Experts!

Worried About Your Worn Out Roof?

The Local Roofing Company That Cares.

#7 ·
:thumbsup: Ask About The 50 Year Shingle!

:thumbsup: The Last Roofing Call You'll Make!

Best Warranty - Best Craftsmanship - Best People (with beards)

The "EXPERT" thing is WAY over used up there. Where will the billboards be? Curious to follow response you get based on traffic-demographics

That and :whistling I'll "Tag" 'em with my contribution above. Want vermillion or hot pink graffitti?

#16 ·
I had two up at a time for four months. People are taking notice. My supplier has told me a lot of competitors have now asked about me and have taken more notice of my company. While that's cool and all, it wasn't my intention. The following is my intention.

I was called for a roof appointment two Fridays ago. When I asked how he found me, he told me he saw my website but then remembered seeing the billboards. I signed that job on the spot. I've also gotten a few other calls from them.

I will be running billboards all year this year. I have 5 going up in March and then I'll have two each month the rest of the year. My main reasoning is for brand recognition and when the time comes, people remember the billboards.

#23 ·
I had Bluemound and Hwy 100 for 4 months and it cost me 8K plus 2K printing

Also had 94 and Miller Park...I don't want to tell you what I paid for that digital board but I'm not doing that again until the stitches come out of my backside.

I don't remember the impressions per month but I know the area is busy. We ran early 2013, Summer 2013, early 2014.

I can see roofing may have better luck with them, I won't use a billboard again tho. I have had better success with EDDM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.