Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I'm new to this chat group; just found it. Anyway, I'm working through a few brokers on a 10M dollar retail development, in which I have location agreements with the Mills Corporation, and all builders and management in place.

I'm also working on a 10M dollar deal for a waterpark in which my builder is the number one builder in the US, along with prime highway frontage property out of Houston.

Anyone have any advice? I've been involved in the VC game for 7 years now and have much experience, along with networks. Only thing I need every now and then is contact to new funders only found through networking. I'll return the favor through associates and brokers I know if anyone is searching.

Latham.

·
General Contractor
1,035 Posts
I don't want to be a hard a** or nothing but a 10M retail development isn't that much.. I'm building an 11M house right now so it doesn't seem like much.
What do you consider the number one builder in the US? The number one waterpark builder, number one residential builder, number one commercial builder.. just wondering who it is?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts