Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys......

..... but seems our wives/or girlfriends/ think that just because they are ladies, they inately somehow are the only ones who have good aesthetic and creative taste in decorating....

Let's prove them wrong..... Here are some ideas.....More to follow

Attachments

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Better Decorating Ideas...More 1

Yes...We can be creative....

Attachments

·
K&B Plus...
242 Posts
It might surprise you to know that I actually have a Jag v-12 engine in my barn awaiting conversion to a coffee table ala Top Gear! And I seriously considered building a kitchen island out of Lista toolboxes but couldn't get the right drawer depth for the pots and pans that needed to be stored there. And we have a van seat/couch in our shop. Seriously. :) I'm kinda butch for a hetero chick. No frilly stuff. Although I think I draw the line at firearms used as lighting sconces.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It might surprise you to know that I actually have a Jag v-12 engine in my barn awaiting conversion to a coffee table ala Top Gear! And I seriously considered building a kitchen island out of Lista toolboxes but couldn't get the right drawer depth for the pots and pans that needed to be stored there. And we have a van seat/couch in our shop. Seriously. :) I'm kinda butch for a hetero chick. No frilly stuff. Although I think I draw the line at firearms used as lighting sconces.
Cool...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.