Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
anything will be better than the dewalt. i take them off as soon as i buy a saw.

i was using the t3 razor, until switching to a green Pearl blade with the thicker core and a non traditional diamond design that reduces chipping. blows the T3 out of the water

·
Paul
4,120 Posts
anything will be better than the dewalt. i take them off as soon as i buy a saw.

i was using the t3 razor, until switching to a green Pearl blade with the thicker core and a non traditional diamond design that reduces chipping. blows the T3 out of the water
This the blade you're taking about?

http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Co...iamond-Blades/Pearl-DTL10HPXL-Porcelain-Blade

I'm a huge fan of the T3 so that's impressive. How much experience do you have with the T3? (Not doubting you just curious.)

·
Registered
138 Posts
This the blade you're taking about?

http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Co...iamond-Blades/Pearl-DTL10HPXL-Porcelain-Blade

I'm a huge fan of the T3 so that's impressive. How much experience do you have with the T3? (Not doubting you just curious.)

No let me see if i can find it. My supplier picked it up and on a chance i said i would try it. Cheaper than the t3, locally available for me and IMO a better chip free cut.

I ran 3 t3's to the metal. that is one thing i liked about them, you can run them til they literally run no more

·
Paul
4,120 Posts
No let me see if i can find it. My supplier picked it up and on a chance i said i would try it. Cheaper than the t3, locally available for me and IMO a better chip free cut.

I ran 3 t3's to the metal. that is one thing i liked about them, you can run them til they literally run no more
Yep - you've used em lol. Yeah I'm real curious about that Pearl now..

·
Registered
138 Posts
I use them on my 4'' grinders too...just dont drop your grinder because the rim is thin and will bend. done it, rebent it, ran great :thumbup:

·
Hair Splitter
18,333 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts