Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts
If floating floor will satisfy him--by all means--floating floor---

As to the tiled mud room---that old hardwood really needs to come up---and old saggy house is bad for tile---without adding a flexible base like old hard wood.

Spencer---I'll bet Pinwheel would give you a few lessons and even a good meal or two---when's the last time you and your sweet heart went on a road trip?

Missouri is beautiful almost any time of the year---just a thought---

Discussion starter · #62 ·
mikeswoods said:
If floating floor will satisfy him--by all means--floating floor---

As to the tiled mud room---that old hardwood really needs to come up---and old saggy house is bad for tile---without adding a flexible base like old hard wood.

Spencer---I'll bet Pinwheel would give you a few lessons and even a good meal or two---when's the last time you and your sweet heart went on a road trip?

Missouri is beautiful almost any time of the year---just a thought---
Thanks Mike.

I am serious about adding hardwood finishing to my arsenal. I don't know of anyone that is dominating that market so it could be an open door to some good profit with less competition. I dont mind the hard work. I'm sure Pinwheel will have lots of opportunity to help me out in the future. :)

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.