Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sean
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get ready to vote:

http://www.constructionmarketingideas.com/?page_id=138

The top section is to vote for your favorite blog - where you can choose all your favorite ones like Owens - Ruby Construction, Mine - currently listed as SLS Construction (soon should be fixed to the Homeowners Resource Center), Michael Stone's, etc... If I missed any contractor's blogs listed here - I apologize

The Bottom section is for your favorite forum - where you can also choose your favorite ones like this site, JLC, etc...

Vote early, vote often doesn't count - you only get one shot per IP

·
Sean
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that's a lot of blogs. Are any of them actually worth any of us reading or are they all just designed to throw crap on the internet to drive traffic?
Well mine's really good :whistling

No seriously, there are a few good ones on there
There are quite a few lawyers that deal with construction issues on there
A few construction companies like Owen's, Burgin, AK, and mine on there
And we even have some of our famous & infamous consultants like Michael Stone, etc... listed

On the flip side, there area few on there like coughConstructonomicscough that I would list as pure trash (I must say that he is trying to reinvent himself, but... :shutup:)

All of them are designed to drive traffic in one way or the other & what some see as trash others might treasure. Might they be worth looking at in your case, well I can't really say - but you will never know if you don't check them out.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The blog and forum competition

To all:

I've decided to reopen the nominations for "Best Blog and "Best Forum" for a few more days (voting runs through to February). Nominations will truly close at 5 p.m. Dec. 30.

This will allow you the opportunity to enter if you have just heard about the competition, or know a worthy candidate. The reason for this extension is that as I was preparing the finalists list, I realized we needed to separate out a distinctive category for forums and groups.

You can nominate here:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts