Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do the images need to be jpg or could we use something like quicktimes interactive panoranic viewer?

WDA

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can only attach: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip Files but if you give me a link to a file I'll take a look.

Thanks.

Glasshousebltr... too late for what?

·
Registered
30 Posts
ProWallGuy said:
I clicked the movie (ARGGH QT sux)

As opposed to....? or will that question lead to the Microsoft-Apple never ending senseless debate?

I would assume to keep the playing field even, that entries should only be pics, which most members have access to.
That's why I asked the question... I'm not assuming anything LOL & presentation is everything ;)

Cheers
WDA

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
ProWallGuy said:
I clicked the movie (ARGGH QT sux),
QT sux? Really? (how's that picture do that anyway? :cheesygri) I'll give'm a 9.3 for presentation. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Our work doesn't look like much, but here's the kind of effect it can have on a property

before-

after

Sorry, I just couldn't take being left out of the game :cheesygri

·
Registered
30 Posts
PipeGuy said:
Our work doesn't look like much, but here's the kind of effect it can have on a property

Sorry, I just couldn't take being left out of the game :cheesygri
Dam dude your old...well how was working the the ALMIGHTY FLW, or did pipes not fit into his vision LOL hehehehe

Couldn't resist
WDA

BTW the first image ain't showing up ;)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
These guys are concerned about the cost of mailing the prize to Canada??? Well, if I can't play I guess I'll post what would have been the winning entry.

I built this timber water tower for an appreciative customer (that be Ford Trucks) and see what he did with it after? :cry:

Attachments

·
Pro Painter
2,314 Posts
WDA said:
There's always ebay....... no wait..... heres an idea

See, the dang thing only holds 1 gallon cans, what good is that? :cheesygri

I wonder where they get $234 for one of those tool belts. If they're worth that much loot, they should have done a contest giving away a power tool or something. There's no fun in this one for me at all. A 5-in-1 fits in the pocket of painter pants without need for a toolbelt. Oh well, maybe the prize will go to someone that can actually use the thing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts