Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Working
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys and gals have or have used a bedslide? Was it easy and reliable to use. What about quality did it hold up? Looking to add to my current setup.
http://www.bedslide.com/

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
My mate has one of these in his truck. They seem a good idea if you are going to use it for what they were designed. He aint a contractor and it gets in the way more than it helps. The frame system and rails take up quite a bit of space and they do limit your carrying capacity. I couldnt use one as i use my truck to carry quite a raneg on things from Mountain bikes to sheets of ply so wouldnt be much use to me.

·
Banned
3,431 Posts
I have the bedslide and DCU top from ARE and love the combo, I can organize the bedslide and keep it organized and get to everything standing outside.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have one. My last truck had a cap. If you have a cap, its the only way to go. Get the Heavy Duty one. Mine is now mounted in the front box of my blasting trailer. I've had 3000lbs of media on it w/o problems.

·
Registered
917 Posts
one of my buddies has one and its pretty nice. Keeps you from crawling to the front of the bed to get tools out. His has an upper shelf on it as well, but it cuts down on room to put materials if you needed too. But overall its a pretty sweet setup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts