Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Box Builder
6,320 Posts
I like Panasonic and I always put them on a push button timer with 4 time options. Panasonic has a conversion on their site for getting CFM. It isn't only dependent on cubic size of the room, but also type of duct and length of run.

·
Registered
530 Posts
For in the room fans I really like the panasonics. Heavy, quiet and they pull well. Stay away from Broan, they're noisy - especially once you attach the hose and have a bit more static pressure building up behind the fan... it causes all sorts of rattles you swore wasnt there when the fan was first installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are different fans for different uses, but Panasonic has been leading the way recently. If noise is priority, most of Panasonic's whisper series are less than .3 sones which is hardly noticeable. If movement of air is a priority, get a whispergreen select fan.. CFM is adjustable in three different settings. If light is a priority, Panasonic now makes a fan with LEDs. If attic space is an issue, there is a Whisper Fit fan that fits in 2x4 construction.

Hopefully some of this info helps!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts