Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to place some advertisements for bathroom remodeling. They are just small ads to run in a community paper's service directory so I though I might have some fun with them. Which one do you like best?

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
LOL they all made me laugh which is the point... right? On second thought the last one didn't make me laugh at all :)

LOL here is an idea. Ask your newspaper if they will run a new add each week. People who read the paper religiously, like elderly people, will get a kick out of it. It will be like a comic strip for them. OH! Better idea. Enlarge the add and have one run IN or near the funnies section :)

Brilliant ideas though. My applause to you.

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Or how about - - Want to live like a King? - - start with your 'Throne'.

Or - - Let your sh*t be our bread and butter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Brilliant! I honestly like it. Somehow none of those brilliant ads come to my head, but I do admire them.
I have one thought, would you target audience find it appealing? We target 30-55 y.o. married women, professionals or housewives. My target audience most likely will not call the number on the ad. But if you are targeting single guys, divorcees and blue color crowd it should have big success.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts