Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner


1685 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  RZB
I was reading an article about different barriers in building, and the main 3 were moisture barriers, vapor barriers, and air barriers. Just so I'm sure I get it, is a moisture barrier tyvek or typar, and vapor barrier what goes on the inside just before the drywall, and air barriers a sort of spray foam product or dow foam board that goes just behind the masonry veneer? The article didn't mention brands or specific applications, so it's a little fuzzy and there is so much information online just thought I'd go for the direct answer here. Sorry for the noob question, must be a mondayish wednesday.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.