Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Roof Cleaning Tampa Fl.
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would share some pics of a nasty barrel tile roof cleaning we completed late last year in Tampa Florida. This tile roof was cleaned with our non pressure roof cleaning system.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Roof Cleaning Tampa Fl.
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking "Happy Customer" there. Looks great from here.
Thank you MR Latone ! Yes these customers were thrilled with the results of the non pressure tile roof cleaning. A local Tampa Fl area contracting firm found us and subbed this tile roof cleaning to us as it was a little too much for them to undertake.;)

·
Insulation(NIA Certified)
327 Posts
I'd do something about the drive-way too.. Your giving his drive-way that Fast-n-furious import car paint job look! Drips and streaks..... Spray bottle and sumbleach could fix that tho.:whistling

·
Tampa
114 Posts
I am wondering did the HO mention the streaks the chemical run off left on the concrete? I have just started offering roof washing and that is always a concern of mine. Even with a guy on the ground constantly wetting everything it is still gonna leave a clean spot on driveways, walkways and decks.
As Ken knows, it is not only driveways you must watch out for, but wood fences. We always tarp wood fences when tile roof cleaning tampa fl
The barrel tile strength roof cleaning chemicals can flat strip a wooden fence stain before you know what happened, sometimes evin if you keep them wet :mad:
By the way Ken, that is an excellent barrel tile roof cleaning job you did, and nice pics too :thumbsup:
We just did a couple up in North Tampa today, in Cory Lake Isles. One was flat tile, the other barrel, with 5 inches of Mold on them, and plants galore, no gutters :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts