Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,546 Posts
You do know that is for softening the teets of a cow....right?

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
So, are you supposed to rub that on your bag?:blink:

Reactions: dakzaag

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,546 Posts
If you have cracked, blasted hands from working with concrete or out in the frigid air this will work for you. Slather this stuff on your hands so you have a nice coating. Put on some cotton gloves, like you would see a butcher wear. Go to bed. When you wake up your hands will probably be healed. If not, do it another night. Stuff is amazing, gooey, but amazing.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,546 Posts
How can you expect us to get anything done when you keep talking about rubbing lotion on teets.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Hey now... that stuff is tits!

If you have a problem with balming your bag, this works really well too

Gotta keep the hooves soft, or the ol' mare might kick you out:laughing:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Do I really want to know why Wallmaxx started a thread about using bag balm as a skin softener?

·
Registered
838 Posts
this thread is udderly ridiculous :shifty:
You May think so because of where you live, but up here in the North Country- cold weather is upon us- and we get cracked thumbs & fingers & they are sore !! Sometime you can't even pick something up-that how much they can hurt----------- Bag Balm is an old proven "healer" of this & other skin abrasions. It is in many a household medicine cabinet here in the northeast..................

·
Design Build
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the comedy:thumbsup:

I am working over the mountains in the Columbia basin area..really dry compared to the coast. My hands are all dried out and nasty. This dairyman brought a can of this stuff over and said it was "the bomb." Or maybe the balm.

It works.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts