Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
So, how did you get started in building doll houses?:)
I'm guessing by getting involved in school projects with your kids. It seems they always come home with a good one for me to help them with and the schools encourage the parents to help.:thumbsup: I tend to help more than others.:whistling
I always wanted to build a scale model of one of the homes I have framed, but I know it would take longer than it did to frame it full size.

·
Official CT Greeter!
1,397 Posts
No problem bro.

Are you kidding? I friggin love CT, and don't get me wrong my wife too, but I need some time with my buddies here, this way she is not up my ass and I have plenty of time to read each post and socialize...:thumbsup:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,676 Posts
Yea, I'm not into crafts at all but I'm trying to get my wife into forums. The Craft forum is an attempt to do that. So far my attempt at getting her involved isn't working. If she doesn't take to it it may not last long. She doesn't really get forums it seems.
Maybe she just needs some dorky forum friends.

Like we have. :laughing:

·
Banned
669 Posts
Are these forums so inexpensive to create that theirs a craftalk?!

I might start a Iron-knob site myself!

How about Knobjob.com? LOL!

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
Yea, I'm not into crafts at all but I'm trying to get my wife into forums. The Craft forum is an attempt to do that. So far my attempt at getting her involved isn't working. If she doesn't take to it it may not last long. She doesn't really get forums it seems.
She knows better....forums are highly addicting, time killers:laughing:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts