Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer who is looking to replace his old awning combination window units. There are a combo of three windows on top of one another. The problem is, he only wants one crank for all three window units, this is a combonation unit. The old windows have lost their seal and they are wood windows, probably 20 + yrs. Does anyone have a source where i can find this unit?

I have tried and tried and have only ran into walls! He only wants one crank!, not three. He needs 11 units like this. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I've never seen this except in electrical operational units which can be wired to one control... and I have only seen electrical operational windows as Velux Skylights, so I am not sure if you can get an actual window to do that. Then again with all of the home automation goin on in today's world they probably do exist.

I'd ask a few of your suppliers "Who's electrical operational windows do you carry?" If they don't know then they may be prompted to do some research on your behalf.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts