Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
20,742 Posts
Nor did I ever say there are no reason for permits. Find those words for me in my posts please.
As far as pulling permits you don't need to pull permits for moving existing wiring and replacing OUTLETS. And for the things that were changed I made sure it was all up to code.
And who determines they were up to code? Perhaps an inspector?

PA has a different set of electrical permit requirements depending on what block your on. In our township it is legal for the homeowner to do their own wiring.
Are you sure you don't mean it's legal for a HO to PULL their own permit?

The permit process in most of this country is so damn corrupt and ridiculous anyway I don't even want to get started on what a waste it is
Jeremy, you KNOW the guy screwed you or your aunt over. Stop defending him. Take your medicine. This is a lesson you will now never forget. Since this was all verbal, pay him whatever you want. If he argues, send him here. We'll talk to him for you :laughing:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Apparently we have stooped to sending private messages berating people.

You just proved my point. You are proud of twisting words and told me so. So obviously you like to act superior to others. Let me come by one day and check out your HVAC installation and I will cut you apart for the work that was done by your ****ty hvac workers. Just like you decide to cut me down for something someone else has done to me. Have a good day mr cooke

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
I am still soooOOOooo confused.What does this guy want to hear????
That he did nothing wrong and is a victim?

Reactions: CookeCarpentry

·
Project Manager
2,642 Posts
You just proved my point. You are proud of twisting words and told me so. So obviously you like to act superior to others. Let me come by one day and check out your HVAC installation and I will cut you apart for the work that was done by your ****ty hvac workers. Just like you decide to cut me down for something someone else has done to me. Have a good day mr cooke
Just because you are an HVAC guy who hires hack contractors to do work doesn't by default make me a contractor who hires hack HVAC guys.

And by all means you can come by and check out my fully permitted (with a signed contract) and subcontracted HVAC work - provided you don't whine and cry like you did on here when you realize there is nothing to "cut apart".

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Jeremy, you KNOW the guy screwed you or your aunt over. Stop defending him. Take your medicine. This is a lesson you will now never forget. Since this was all verbal, pay him whatever you want. If he argues, send him here. We'll talk to him for you :laughing:
LOL thanks

He is too stubborn to listen to other contractors.

I'm not defending him. Just my decisions in hiring the prick in the first place. Anyway I am going to go to the HVAC forum now and see if I can actually help someone. Since I cant seem to get the help I actually asked for here.

Sorry to bother you all. I do like to debate but this is going nowhere. RIP as some of you said.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.